Consultation on Strategic Planning
- Assessing corporate performance and studying the internal environment according to the EFQM and other international models.
- Studying the external environment through field studies, focus groups, workshops, personal interviews and other tools of data collection.
- Applying many tools of strategic analysis such as value chains, Mckinsey and Porter models.
- Forming comprehensive strategic plans and strategic maps that encompass the strategic goals, objectives and themes and linking them in accordance with the balanced scorecard.
- Forming strategic plans at the level of the organization and linking them to its departments in accordance with its vision, mission and values.
- Translating the strategic plans into operational ones which include a plan for developing the standards of corporate performance, preparing manuals for initiatives and programs and producing draft budgets and everything needed to turn the strategy into reality.